1) diagnosis of Ph+ALL
2) age between 1 and 19 years old
3) ECOG performance status (PS) score of 0-3
4) no history of previous chemotherapy or radiation therapy
5) written informed consent obtained from patient or guardians.
1) uncontrolled infection, including active tuberculosis and positive of HIV antibody.
2) pregnancy or high possibility of pregnancy and giving suck wiman.
3) history of congenital or acquired immunodeficiency.
4) any inappropriate status judged by
1. 3 year overall survival (OS)
2. Three-year OS of imatinib group, no dasatinib transplant group, dasatinib transplant group
3. 3-year EFS of imatinib group, no dasatinib transplant group, dasatinib transplant group
4. Introduction rate of remission after completion of remission induction therapy (IA) combined with imatinib
5. Remission induction rate after completion of imatinib combination early strengthening therapy (IB), dasatinib combination early strengthening therapy (IB) and total early strengthening therapy (IB)
6. Temporal change of minute residual lesions (Ig / TCR PCR MRD, FCM MRD, chimeric gene MRD) of TKI combined chemotherapy
7. Relationship between long-term prognosis and MRD before transplant
8. Relation between BCR-ABL chimeric gene mutation and MRD disappearance rate / MRD recurrence rate
9. Relation between IKZF1 gene deletion and MRD disappearance rate, MRD recurrence rate
10. Search for prognostic factors by genome analysis, epigenome analysis, transcriptome analysis of Ph + ALL cells
11. Relationship between imatinib blood concentration and dasatinib blood concentration and MRD elimination rate , MRD recurrence rate
12. Relationship between Imatinib blood concentration and Dasatinib blood concentration and adverse events
13. Evaluation of patient QOL obtained by questionnaire survey by himself and family (surrogate evaluation)
14. Adverse Event Incidence
15. Implementation rate of transplant in the first remission phase