1) Histologically proven unresectable or recurrent gastric adenocarcinoma
2) Peritoneal metastasis
3) No prior chemotherapy
4) Adequate bone marrow function
5) Eastern Cooperative Oncology Group performance status 0-1
6) An expected survival period of more than 3 months
7) Written informed consent.
1) Metastasis to distant organ sites (such as the liver, lungs or bone)
2) Other active concomitant malignancies
3) other severe medical conditions; pregnant
4) unwilling to practice contraception during the study, or lactating female
Paclitaxel is administered intraperitoneally at 20 mg/m2 on days 1,8 and 22. S-1 is administered at 80 mg/m2/day for 21 consecutive days, followed by 14 days-rest.
Cisplatin is administered at 60 mg/m2 on day8.
1-year overall survival rate
Progression-free survival, time to treatment failure, response rate, negative conversion rate on peritoneal cytology, safety, 2-year overall survival rate