(1) Patients aged 20 to 85 years.
(2) Patients with stable coronary artery disease who are planned to undergo PCI.
(3) Patients with high LDL-C levels after at least 2-week treatment of high-dose statin
(4) Patients who are capable of providing written consent.
(1) Any prior use of PCSK9 inhibitor therapy.
(2) Patients with previous MI in the terriory of the target coronary artery.
(3) Patients with target vessels which are two, three, or LMT.
(4) Patients with recent MI in past 6 weeks
(5) Patients with heart failure of New York Heart Failure Association class III or IV
(6) Patients with last known left ventricular ejection fraction <30%.
(7) Patients with serious renal impairment with an eGFR <30 mL/min/1.73m2 at screening
(8) Patients with hepatic dysfunction with AST or ALT 3-fold of upper limit of normal (ULN) at screening
(9) Patients who are pregnant, possibly pregnant, or breast feeding.
(10) Patients who have been enrolled in other clinical studies at the same time with this study (excluding observational studies such as registry studies).
(11) Patients who are judged by the investigator or subinvestigators to be not suitable for participation in the study.
Evolocumab 140mg Q2W in addition to standard of care treatment
[Standard of care treatment]
Statins with/without drugs for hyperlipidemia including Ezetimib other than PCSK9 inhibitors according to approved usage and dose